- NEW! Redesigned front suspension geometry results in less steering effort, making maneuvering the RANGER RZR XP easier at slower speeds.
- Industry first factory LED headlights shine a high-intensity bright white beam to turn night into day, and throw light forward far beyond conventional halogens
- Comfortable operation is enhanced by tilt steering with a wide range of motion (10″), adjustable and interchangeable bucket seats, and an adjustable passenger handrail.
- Performance brake calipers and large diameter ventilated rotors on all four wheels provide the stopping power extreme sport riders need.
- NEW! Convenient compression adjustment knobs on the Fox 2.0 shocks for quick no-tool tuning.
- NEW! Passenger grab bar tube with anti-rattle bushing for reduced noise.
- Rear cargo box with 300-lb. capacity with lock & ride accessory system
- Passenger-side glove box has 3 gallons of space for convenient, water-resistant storage.
- Front drive cage made from billet aluminum for increased durability
- Thick skid plate for added durability.
- Excellent fit and finish in cockpit for reduced heat and dust in cab.
- Durable dual clutch inlet draws air in for low and high speed cooling.
- Side Nets designed for easy in-and-out access
- Certified Roll-Over Protective Structure (ROPS).
|Engine Type||4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft|
|Drive System||On-Demand True AWD/2WD|
|Front Suspension||Dual A-Arm Fox Podium X 2.0 (comp adjust/res.) 13.5″ (34.3 cm) Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Trailing Arm Fox Podium X 2.0 (comp adjust/res.) 14″ (35.6 cm) Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers|
|Parking Brake||Park in Transmission|
|Front Tires / Model||27 x 9-12; ITP 900 XCT|
|Rear Tires / Model||27 x 11-12; ITP 900 XCT|
|Wheelbase||81.4″ (206.8 cm)|
|Dry Weight||1,190 lbs. (539.8 kg)|
|Overall Vehicle Size (LxWxH)||108.4″ x 64″ x 73″ (275.3 x 162.6 x 185.4 cm)|
|Ground Clearance||13″ (33.0 cm)|
|Fuel Capacity||7.25 gal (27.4 L)|
|Bed Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23 x 38 x 10″ (58.4 x 96.5 x 25.4 cm)|
|Box Capacity||N.A./300 lb (136.1 kg)|
|Payload Capacity||740 lb (335.6 kg)|
|Hitch Towing Rating||N.A.|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride|
|Lighting||White LED, High/Low|
|Electronic Power Steering||Not Equipped|
|Instrumentation||Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Hour Meter, Clock, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, Coolant Temp, DC Outlet|
- Innovative styling provides protection while still allowingairflow in the seating area.
- Individual windshield panels provide protection, deflecting windand the elements away from each rider.
- Durable polycarbonate construction with tinted finish forprotection against sun and enhanced style.
- RZR logo screen-printed on each windshield.
- Sold in pairs.
- Does not require rear panel.
Enjoy lightweight, reliable overhead protection with thiseasy-to-install brushed Aluminum Roof.
- Durable, lightweight aluminum offers reliable overhead protectionfrom sun, wind, rain and off-road hazards.
- Easy to attach and remove from the vehicle.
- The brushed aluminum finish coordinates well with the look ofcomponents such as the Aluminum Rock Sliders and Aluminum Pre-RunnerBrushguards (each sold separately).
Low Profile Front Bumper
This front bumper features a low profile for a stylish look and reducedcontact with off-road hazards. It mounts securely, directly to thevehicle frame.
- Strong, lightweight tubular construction
- Ideal for dunes, doesn’t protrude as far forward as traditionalbumpers
- Comes with two mash plates: Full plate and plate with opening forwinch
- Integrates with lighting and winch options
- Cannot be used with the RANGER RZR plow system
27″ LED Light Bar With Clamps & Harness